Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Applocation - I suggest myself to lead Yakuza faction.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vito_Genovese

Applocation - I suggest myself to lead Yakuza faction. Empty
PostSubject: Applocation - I suggest myself to lead Yakuza faction.   Applocation - I suggest myself to lead Yakuza faction. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 2:31 pm

IC:
First name: Saito
Last Name: Katsuki
Brithdate: 23/12/1960
Phone Number: 5356
Sex: Male
Qualities: Don't like to kill without reason , Hate cops, Hate niggers, Honest, Hate liers.

Life Story:
I was born in a small town in Japan. My dad was a hard working man, and tried to support me, my firstborn brother and my mother as good as he could. My mother was sick. So she couldnt do much work, since she was mostly laying in bed with great pain. We didnt know what was wrong with her, and since we didnt have that much cash we couldnt affort to get her to the hospital. Me and my brother search for a job to earn some cash and send my mother to the hospital.
So me and my brother thief cars and then sold them. After a month we sent our mother to the hospital. After 2 weeks my mother had a hearth attack and died in the hospital. We was very sad. My father can't take it, So he takes out a gun and shoot him self. My firstborn brother bring my up, And died when he was 24 years old because some debts. I was 18 years old and then go to the army. After the army I fall in love, We get married. After 2 years she disappeared. I'm looking for her already 26 years. I want to lead a big organization, because no-one care about me and I have no family, I want people know me and respect me.

OOC:
First name: Itamar
Brithdate: 23/12/1992
Sex: Male

Why I want to lead Yakuza faction?:
I love to lead factions, I have very good RP and very good english.
I lead Yakuza faction in Eve*l*st RP server befor 6month(+-).

Have a nice day!
Back to top Go down
Vita_Leone

Applocation - I suggest myself to lead Yakuza faction. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applocation - I suggest myself to lead Yakuza faction.   Applocation - I suggest myself to lead Yakuza faction. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 4:38 pm

The Crimes organization is Close !

I Know you and think that you are deserving to be, I will talk with you when opened the organization..
Back to top Go down

Applocation - I suggest myself to lead Yakuza faction.
Page 1 of 1