Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

** --> To FBI leader & Admins !!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tupac_0outlawz

Tupac_0outlawz

** --> To FBI leader & Admins !!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: ** --> To FBI leader & Admins !!!!!!!!!!!   ** --> To FBI leader & Admins !!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 12:30 am

ok hi guys my name is tupac in the game !
i want to ask fbi leader somethink ... why you take noobs to your fbi teporment ?
+ take a tip : when you take some one to fbi member so make to him some rp test to see hes rp level and no if he apply !
i'll show you somethink did i dont like and other people dont like and they cant tell you they only report on them and you (admins) dosent to with that somethink
ok here is the story :
i'm arams dealer its mean gun dealer so i wirt in /ad sell toys
ok so i meet some guy near dmv ... then some agent came to me and ask me to show my id i was ask him why ?! give me some resson ?! and he cant tolde me he have suspect or he want to check my info so look at next pic :
** --> To FBI leader & Admins !!!!!!!!!!! 0de2d2662c73

ok after that.
My friend he is a boxer !! so he came to him and knock out him and tell him to do /crack in in /b chat
so he knock out him and we start to run so he start to shoot on us !! wtf this is non rp he knock out him how he start to shoot its funny
he even dont do /crack
see the next pic :
** --> To FBI leader & Admins !!!!!!!!!!! F7fbb6dd74a4

kick him from fbi teparment he dosent need to be there !!
Back to top Go down
Nikita_Tikhostup

PostSubject: Re: ** --> To FBI leader & Admins !!!!!!!!!!!   ** --> To FBI leader & Admins !!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 1:26 pm

lol!
well its non rp.
talk with yang toyome.
Back to top Go down
Tupac_0outlawz

Tupac_0outlawz

PostSubject: Re: ** --> To FBI leader & Admins !!!!!!!!!!!   ** --> To FBI leader & Admins !!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 3:40 pm

I wirt this shit to Yang and admins to show them what kind of noobs we have in the server did not should be in some serious organitation !! like fbi or police officer .
Thanks.
take care about this !
Back to top Go down
Takashi

Takashi

PostSubject: Re: ** --> To FBI leader & Admins !!!!!!!!!!!   ** --> To FBI leader & Admins !!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 3:44 pm

I also think the new FBI leader and the agents are noobs.
I think I should be the FBI leader like in the previously mode, because even Yuri told me all the time that I have great RP, and I was banned by admin's accident for a week so I think it could be compensation for me.
P.S: UNBAN ME FROM THE VENT PLEASE.
Back to top Go down
Yang

PostSubject: Re: ** --> To FBI leader & Admins !!!!!!!!!!!   ** --> To FBI leader & Admins !!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 5:41 pm

Takashi wrote:
I also think the new FBI leader and the agents are noobs.
I think I should be the FBI leader like in the previously mode, because even Yuri told me all the time that I have great RP, and I was banned by admin's accident for a week so I think it could be compensation for me.
P.S: UNBAN ME FROM THE VENT PLEASE.
Excuse me ? did i know you?
like you talk all of the guys here see you don`t even respect here the guys ,
i`ve have RP better than you , you don`t have the permission to talk about
me and about my Agents , you don`t even see me , absorb this , YOU`RE NOT ANY MORE
THE FBI LEADER , if you ask the Agents , we make events, and Patrols , and more.
Back to top Go down
Yang

PostSubject: Re: ** --> To FBI leader & Admins !!!!!!!!!!!   ** --> To FBI leader & Admins !!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 5:43 pm

Mr.Tupac ,
i`m not NG leader , i don`t see anything Edward said,
Please , expain me at PM`s.
Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Tupac_0outlawz

Tupac_0outlawz

PostSubject: Re: ** --> To FBI leader & Admins !!!!!!!!!!!   ** --> To FBI leader & Admins !!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 1:56 pm

Dear Yang
if you'll read again the topic you'll undertsand what the problem with your agent
Thank you !
Back to top Go down
Yuri_Meleh
Admin
Yuri_Meleh

PostSubject: Re: ** --> To FBI leader & Admins !!!!!!!!!!!   ** --> To FBI leader & Admins !!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 4:11 pm

Oh real no rp guys...
I can't do anything the leader that to do something with that...
You have two options:
1.Kick him from FBI cuz I so him alot of time do non rp...
2.Learn him and if he not learn in about 2 days , good bye.

Than if I will see more one post about this agent , you will kicked from FBI leader..
be sure that I am not kidding here.

Yuri.

Not the place for reports !!

~Locked~
Back to top Go down
https://nu-rp.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ** --> To FBI leader & Admins !!!!!!!!!!!   ** --> To FBI leader & Admins !!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

** --> To FBI leader & Admins !!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1