Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An App for DMV Leader ! No one the DMV Leader !

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ron_Yfimov

An App for DMV Leader ! No one the DMV Leader ! Empty
PostSubject: An App for DMV Leader ! No one the DMV Leader !   An App for DMV Leader ! No one the DMV Leader ! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 4:47 pm

(( It's like the first App but no one is the DMV Leader ! ))

IC:
First Name: Ron
Lest Name: Yefimov
Story Life: Hello, my name is Ron Yefimov and i droned in Ope, Russia. I lived with my mother and my brother. Mother's name is Lena, and my brother's name is Sasha.
I never saw my father before I think his dead or something else. I moved form Russia to Los Santos, San Andreas because I want to build a mysterious company, G-Ru.
A guns company, I was build this company and you know all the times you do something well and boom! Some cops arrest you, and you know... Russian doesn’t love cops. They took me to the Police Station and put me in the jail for half a year.
Now! I came from the jail and you see now a new man! I want to clean the past and forget it! And think about the present and the future!
Here my Life story...
The End

OOC:
Name: Ron Yefimov (( Too ))
Why should i lead this faction?: Because in all the servers I was only DMV no NG, SFPD and ETC... I was in the lest mode an DMV tester in all the people are do test driving and what ever they told me my English is very good and RP...
Back to top Go down
Yang

An App for DMV Leader ! No one the DMV Leader ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: An App for DMV Leader ! No one the DMV Leader !   An App for DMV Leader ! No one the DMV Leader ! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 7:51 pm

you`re already accepted, if i was an admin i was take care about it,
tell an admin to /makeleader you IG [In Game]
and then make you to the Moderator Smile
have fun.
Back to top Go down

An App for DMV Leader ! No one the DMV Leader !
Page 1 of 1