Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

To Medic/Fireman

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Matteo_Rossi

To Medic/Fireman Empty
PostSubject: To Medic/Fireman   To Medic/Fireman Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 3:30 pm

IC
Firstname: Matteo
Lastname: Rossi
Licenses(Must have driving license): driving , bike , weapon
Gander: Male
Phone number: 5587

Give me 3 /me commands that you know and 3 commands of this faction ):
/me takes out his medic box , /me open medic box , takes out his gloves and hat medic,/me start to heal him , /me heal him

Why you want to be the leader of this faction and how you will do it: i want to heal !!! and help to poeple , i can drive fast and good and its fun to help poeple!!

Tell us what do you have to do on this faction:i want to heal , help to poeple

Your story life(must have 10 lines): my name is matteo. I was born in 1980. my father was policeman, my mother was medic. in 1998 at 24:00 oclock, i heared knock at our door, my father went to open the door, They were the mafia wich killed my parents. I was hidden under the bed. in 2000 i worked at police and i got license for car, moto and flying. cab, 2003 i was second rank in police. in 2004 the mafia took the chif of police. all of us try to save him and then i tryed to fight against the mafia and i killed some of them. a month after that the chif died from heart attack and i decided to leave the police of italy and i went to SF. in 2006 i was at police second rank. before i was at medic like my mome

[color=orange]OOC:
Full name: Daniel
Time you play rp: year
Time you play in day: 5-13hours
RP level: 9/10
English level: 7/10
Back to top Go down
Vita_Leone

To Medic/Fireman Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Medic/Fireman   To Medic/Fireman Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 4:12 pm

Accept - Laughing
Back to top Go down

To Medic/Fireman
Page 1 of 1