Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

App For DMV Tester [ Not Leader ]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ron_Yfimov

App For DMV Tester [ Not Leader ] Empty
PostSubject: App For DMV Tester [ Not Leader ]   App For DMV Tester [ Not Leader ] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 7:56 pm

IC:
First Name: Ron
Lest Name: Yefimov
Story Life: Hello, my name is Ron Yefimov and i droned in Ope, Russia. I lived with my mother and my brother. Mother's name is Lena, and my brother's name is Sasha.
I never saw my father before I think his dead or something else. I moved form Russia to Los Santos, San Andreas because I want to build a mysterious company, G-Ru.
A guns company, I was build this company and you know all the times you do something well and boom! Some cops arrest you, and you know... Russian doesn’t love cops. They took me to the Police Station and put me in the jail for half a year.
Now! I came from the jail and you see now a new man! I want to clean the past and forget it! And think about the present and the future!
Here my Life story...
The End [I hope you like it]

OOC:
Name: Ron Yefimov [Too]
Why should i lead this faction?: Because in all the servers I was only DMV no NG, SFPD and ETC... I was in the lest mode an DMV tester in all the people are do test driving and what ever they told me my English is very good and RP...
I hope I will be a DMV tester [Not Leader]

Done Soon I will see if I passed or not! Like driving test!
Back to top Go down
Yuri_Meleh
Admin
Yuri_Meleh

PostSubject: Re: App For DMV Tester [ Not Leader ]   App For DMV Tester [ Not Leader ] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 8:18 pm

We have DMV leader for now. (he is a little bit now),
I have to check it I will make Teast cuz I want good DMV leader...
Back to top Go down
https://nu-rp.forumotion.net
Ron_Yfimov

PostSubject: Re: App For DMV Tester [ Not Leader ]   App For DMV Tester [ Not Leader ] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 8:27 pm

You will see i am very good DMV ! But i hope i will passed but thank you Yuri !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: App For DMV Tester [ Not Leader ]   App For DMV Tester [ Not Leader ] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

App For DMV Tester [ Not Leader ]
Page 1 of 1