Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

To fbi :DD

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Matteo_Rossi

To fbi  :DD Empty
PostSubject: To fbi :DD   To fbi  :DD Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 5:39 pm

IC:
Firstname: Matteo
Lastname: Rossi
Grender: male
Phone number:7996
Family Status: none ( they killed by mafia )
Licenses((must to be driver license)): Driving , bike , weapons , flying , sailing
fishing , (( all ))

Tell about your self a story (((6 lines)):my name is matteo. I was born in 1980. my father was policeman, my mother was medic. in 1998 at 24:00 oclock, i heared knock at our door, my father went to open the door, They were the mafia wich killed my parents. I was hidden under the bed. in 2000 i worked at police and i got license for car, moto and flying. cab, 2003 i was second rank in police. in 2004 the mafia took the chif of police. all of us try to save him and then i tryed to fight against the mafia and i killed some of them. a month after that the chif died from heart attack and i decided to leave the police of italy and i went to SF. in 2006 i was at police second rank. before i was at medic like my mome

Why you want to join the FBI?((4-5 lines)) stop terorists, and put them in jail,abd find poeple to sell drugs and weapons , and stop to mafias

Do you respect the Highers ranks than you?((Yes/No)) Yes

((OOC Part:
Name: Daniel
RP level: 9/10
English level: 7/10
Accepted
Back to top Go down

To fbi :DD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Factions :: FBI-
Jump to: