Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

apl for Hitman

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dolfinsam

apl for Hitman Empty
PostSubject: apl for Hitman   apl for Hitman Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 8:17 pm

First Name : Tony
Sur Name : Staner
Stroy : Caremelo Sanchez borned in Mexico , his mother was called Maria , his brother is Raul , In 19 years old he recutecd to the army , In 20 years old he finish his serving in the army , Now in 21 years old , he moved from mexico to san andreas , los santos , he is currently looking for a job , he was working as a clown in birthday's partys , and now he is looking for serious job .

OOC :
Name : Sam dolfin
Why should i lead this faction ?: beacause i think that i i suitable to tester , i know how to rp as a tester aswale too .. So i hope to be accepted
Back to top Go down
Yang

apl for Hitman Empty
PostSubject: Re: apl for Hitman   apl for Hitman Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 8:45 pm

dolfinsam wrote:
First Name : Tony
Sur Name : Staner
Stroy : Caremelo Sanchez borned in Mexico , his mother was called Maria , his brother is Raul , In 19 years old he recutecd to the army , In 20 years old he finish his serving in the army , Now in 21 years old , he moved from mexico to san andreas , los santos , he is currently looking for a job , he was working as a clown in birthday's partys , and now he is looking for serious job .

OOC :
Name : Sam dolfin
Why should i lead this faction ?: beacause i think that i i suitable to tester , i know how to rp as a tester aswale too .. So i hope to be accepted

you should meet the Leader RP Smile [IG],
so , try to meet him ICly.
Back to top Go down

apl for Hitman
Page 1 of 1