Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CNN Leader Blank

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
boris agata

CNN Leader Blank Empty
PostSubject: CNN Leader Blank   CNN Leader Blank Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 3:50 pm

((

Before im posting the topic , i asked some admins and they said that i can offer myself , if i did something wrong , im really sorry

))

-- In Character --
Name : Boris Agata
Phone Number : 7689
Family Status : Divorced Person
License : Driver License

Biography :

I Was born at Moscow , hard period to live , hard period to survive , i had to find my own food , i had no parents , and no one to take care of me.I Had a bad childhood , i was thin , weak and short.I Couldnt find someone one who wants to take care of me.
One day , when i was 12 years old , i was thrown at the street by some criminals , suddenly - Two guys came over and asked me : " Would you like to be an adopted kid ? " , 12 years left , and i was a news reporter , i had a mom and a dad - i was adopted by them , and they were the most good parents at the world.I Was the favorite reporter for my boss opinion , and when he died - he wrote in his testament that im the new Boss , and i had to replace him.I had a conflict with the underworld and i had to move to other country , they killed my parents and my freind - at least they did not kill me.I Had to quit my job and to run away from them.A Few days later i was at USA , Los Santos.Now my target is to become the current Boss of the CNN , like before.

Why do i want to lead the CNN's Way ?

- I Want to help the city to become a better place to live in there , to report for her what happends at the city and to update them...

- I Want to research Los Santos , to see what's in there and to see her from closer view.

- Also i will help the Government - to show them a lot of information and i will bring for them an official / special newspaper.

The End , this is my blank , read it aswell.

-- Out Of Character --

((

Name : Omri
English Level : Excellent
RP Level Excellent

))
Back to top Go down
Vita_Leone

CNN Leader Blank Empty
PostSubject: Re: CNN Leader Blank   CNN Leader Blank Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 4:29 pm

Accept - When you are online Pm to Vita_Leone. cheers
Back to top Go down

CNN Leader Blank
Page 1 of 1