Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reporting:Midhaat_Frihaat by Nathan_Boulevard

Go down 
+2
Nick_Marshall
Nathan_Boulevard
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Nathan_Boulevard

Reporting:Midhaat_Frihaat by Nathan_Boulevard Empty
PostSubject: Reporting:Midhaat_Frihaat by Nathan_Boulevard   Reporting:Midhaat_Frihaat by Nathan_Boulevard Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 9:54 pm

It's all i said to you yuri,here are the screens[Reporting:Midhaat_Frihaat by Nathan_Boulevard Sa-mp-094
Back to top Go down
Nick_Marshall

PostSubject: Re: Reporting:Midhaat_Frihaat by Nathan_Boulevard   Reporting:Midhaat_Frihaat by Nathan_Boulevard Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 10:20 pm

LOL. He's lame!..
Back to top Go down
Yuri_Meleh
Admin
Yuri_Meleh

PostSubject: Re: Reporting:Midhaat_Frihaat by Nathan_Boulevard   Reporting:Midhaat_Frihaat by Nathan_Boulevard Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 10:21 pm

Ok I will do something with that.
Back to top Go down
https://nu-rp.forumotion.net
Artur_Smirnov

PostSubject: Re: Reporting:Midhaat_Frihaat by Nathan_Boulevard   Reporting:Midhaat_Frihaat by Nathan_Boulevard Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 10:32 pm

I Don't Think That Mida Do This Because He Want. I Think That Nathan Do Something That Crazy Mida And Mida Give Him All The Suspects . Nathan I Want To Talk With You Write Me In The " Ask Admin's" or In News

Reporting:Midhaat_Frihaat by Nathan_Boulevard Tecktonik

Last edited by on Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:46 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
midhaat

PostSubject: look   Reporting:Midhaat_Frihaat by Nathan_Boulevard Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 10:38 pm

Midhaat_Frihaat
if some one do dm all time non rp kill me all time send me all time for pm (kllot...) non rp driving all time (aifshar kaha) 1 hit me 2run whay /me cuff the man 2 hit me agin 3 run way
4 come back to hit me 5 he can get out from the tazer i dont no how ho can do it ok ....
and i do /me grab teh man and he run way agin the end he hit me agin and run way but i have only 1 hp and i do su for hem (10) and i did end end end end (noob name Nick...)
Back to top Go down
Yuri_Meleh
Admin
Yuri_Meleh

PostSubject: Re: Reporting:Midhaat_Frihaat by Nathan_Boulevard   Reporting:Midhaat_Frihaat by Nathan_Boulevard Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 10:45 pm

midhaat wrote:
Midhaat_Frihaat
if some one do dm all time non rp kill me all time send me all time for pm (kllot...) non rp driving all time (aifshar kaha) 1 hit me 2run whay /me cuff the man 2 hit me agin 3 run way
4 come back to hit me 5 he can get out from the tazer i dont no how ho can do it ok ....
and i do /me grab teh man and he run way agin the end he hit me agin and run way but i have only 1 hp and i do su for hem (10) and i did end end end end (noob name Nick...)

Mide I know that you are rp and I know you alot of time.
Look mida let me to try a new leader and I want how it be ok ?
If I see that is suck and you was better so I will back you
I am sorry mida too much Reports I want check somebody other fine mida?...
Back to top Go down
midhaat

PostSubject: Re: Reporting:Midhaat_Frihaat by Nathan_Boulevard   Reporting:Midhaat_Frihaat by Nathan_Boulevard Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 12:24 am

[
Back to top Go down
Yuri_Meleh
Admin
Yuri_Meleh

PostSubject: Re: Reporting:Midhaat_Frihaat by Nathan_Boulevard   Reporting:Midhaat_Frihaat by Nathan_Boulevard Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 12:30 am

~Locked~
Back to top Go down
Tom Volman

PostSubject: Re: Reporting:Midhaat_Frihaat by Nathan_Boulevard   Reporting:Midhaat_Frihaat by Nathan_Boulevard Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 4:29 pm

Listen...
I have something NEW to say to you all.

MIDHAT IS NOOB ASSHOLE!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reporting:Midhaat_Frihaat by Nathan_Boulevard   Reporting:Midhaat_Frihaat by Nathan_Boulevard Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reporting:Midhaat_Frihaat by Nathan_Boulevard
Page 1 of 1