Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

*Application to become a YaKuZa Leader <--------

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tupac_0outlawz

Tupac_0outlawz

*Application to become a YaKuZa Leader <-------- Empty
PostSubject: *Application to become a YaKuZa Leader <--------   *Application to become a YaKuZa Leader <-------- Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 11:03 pm

Like a Star @ heaven IC: Like a Star @ heaven
First name : Tupac
Last Name : Outlawz
Brithdate : 25/09/1980
Phone Number : 3881
Sex : Male

cheers Life Stroy : cheers
I was born in Japan at 25/09/1980 , My family was very poor we dont have money for pice of bread i allways steal at shop's to survie to eat somethink and bring the stoleing foot to my family . my father was drug addict when i was 6 years old he dead so i grow up with my mother and tow brother's one was 12 years old and the other 10 , this was nightmare times for me ... when i become a 14 years old boy i was get new crimenal friends and we start to smoke drugs and like you know we are from one place , when i see them make to much crime so i say to me i want it to i want to become a crimenal boy i want to rob a man's get some cash to buy shoes
and all this shit what boy like in my age need ..
my life have only start in 14 years old , so i start to rob ,murder people for money
i was drug dealer too so you know when you have busense with some drugs you need to do bad thinks some time so i was the criminal of the criminals people when i had my 18 years old party after my crazy party i walk in the city so i meet there some guy he was waer a black jacket black jeans he was so fucking awsome suit he even have a cool car the car was white sultan so he came to me and say : hey kid want to make some 1000$ . i sayed to him sure , he say to me ok wait here save my car i will come back in few min'ts so i wait .. he getup to some bulding after a min i hear a shoots i was run to the bulding and saw some guys was trying to kill him so i take out my gun and start to shoot on them after like 5 min i killed them and i saw him on the ground with blood so i take him on my hands and walk to hes car he sayed to me to take him to some place and give me the keys of the car and street address so i drive to there like crazy when we done our ride to this street address i see some people waiting for us in seams clothes like hes so i get scard little bit after that they take him to the house and say to me to wait outsaide after like 2 min some guy come to me and gave me 10,000$ and say thanks for cover our brother and save him and i was ask him : sir may i know who are you ? you was in seam clothes and all this
and he answer me we are from Yakuza !!!
and somethink pass my maind i was say to me one day i will be like him !

OCC: What a Face
Full Name: Eli
Rp level : 9/10
English level : 9/10
Arrow Why i want to be leader of yakuza orginzation Question
Because i know how the lead Mafia orginzation , and i like alot of action and all this i was leader like tow times in other servers . king
and i playing rp very well you can ask people

the mafias close for now
Back to top Go down
Yang

PostSubject: Re: *Application to become a YaKuZa Leader <--------   *Application to become a YaKuZa Leader <-------- Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 11:26 pm

((Dear Tupac ,
I`m checking all of your status application , i don`t think you have to be
yakuza leader , pictures please:
Here we can see some pictures of hebrew , and cursing:
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img169/443/samp408xy8.png
("ben zona" it`s mean Son of a bitch)

Here we can see he aim on me
http://img162.imageshack.us/my.php?image=samp406yo5.png
(He used only /me Aims on the guy , wow how much information! =.=)
(We can see there the "BEST RP EVER , MICHAEL BARA" ,
he start learn me rp , how we tie , he used only /me ties the man ,
and with bikes! lolz, how he can to drive and tie? , and what kind of
rope he got? from where? "HE IS THE BEST RPER NO?")
(btw of the picture he aim on me , he talked with me [artur] to get in , and then
i told him i`m hurry for a date , then Tupac aim on me)

So now ,the big question:
HOW CAN YOU FUCKING BE YAKUZA LEADER WITH THIS PICTURES ?HUH?
Listen to me Tupac , you haven`t needed to cursing me , i told you i`m quiting ,but
i out smart.))
Back to top Go down
Tupac_0outlawz

Tupac_0outlawz

PostSubject: Re: *Application to become a YaKuZa Leader <--------   *Application to become a YaKuZa Leader <-------- Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 11:39 pm

Hmmmm can i ask you somethink ?!?!
want are you want ?
your the stupid of the fucking stupids people did i meet in my life !!! you know it ?
if i told you in /w (pm) ben zona ... its mean i cant be leader of yakuza ?
what are you want ? get a life noob
if i and my friend want to rob some one we cant do it ???? we are in mafia like da we can do this so...
again what are you want ????
huh ?
i dont get you !!
Back to top Go down
Yang

PostSubject: Re: *Application to become a YaKuZa Leader <--------   *Application to become a YaKuZa Leader <-------- Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 11:48 pm

Tupac_0outlawz wrote:
Hmmmm can i ask you somethink ?!?!
want are you want ?
your the stupid of the fucking stupids people did i meet in my life !!! you know it ?
if i told you in /w (pm) ben zona ... its mean i cant be leader of yakuza ?
what are you want ? get a life noob
if i and my friend want to rob some one we cant do it ???? we are in mafia like da we can do this so...
again what are you want ????
huh ?
i dont get you !!
((You`ve used nonRP ,
did you see at your life some one aim on the mayor at the middle of the city ?
Let`s see ,if someone aim on the mayor at example Tel Aviv , Nothing happend?
All the peoples "none" ? if you see , Williams Smith were there, he told you nonrper too , i don`t know why did Artur did not kicked you , used Powergaming , and nonrp.
))
Back to top Go down
Nikita_Tikhostup

PostSubject: Re: *Application to become a YaKuZa Leader <--------   *Application to become a YaKuZa Leader <-------- Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 12:10 am

tupac.
i think like yang.
you cant be a yakuza member by your RP level, and behavior.
today, in the last script, you drove non rp+dmed me. after that you cursed me.

after that all the stupied story, i drove with my boss and then you and your friend started without reason to shoot into my car and dm like hell.

admins, if this guy will be a yakuza leader, i dont know what will happen.
im telling not because that i want to be the leader, its because that guy will crash the mafia, and start dm like a newbie.
Good Luck.
Back to top Go down
Yuri_Meleh
Admin
Yuri_Meleh

PostSubject: Re: *Application to become a YaKuZa Leader <--------   *Application to become a YaKuZa Leader <-------- Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 2:45 am

lol,
mmm Eli I have to say that :
you have nice rp when you want,and you know what means RP but you dont know what is it Mafia !
You have to learn that Mafia is not dming and you can do all what you want.
It means when boring you will rob everyone or kill than you can't rob too much people in day..I said in "New Server Rules" Before you rob get 3 people and one of them have to be Boss/UnderBoss. this is our Rules !!
I tell you have to be real mafia boy ,You have to be the boss of the City you have to show to people that you are the king and all must to scered from you and suck your balls.
And how Admins say we wont open the Mafia before we will get full PD/FBI team that will protect the city...for now use the normal works.
Good luck bro :]]
Than I say it to all , stop use Hebrow:
1.No in OOC /o - /b
2.No in /w
3.No in IC
4.No in forum
The place to talk hebrow is Vent ! hhh we will get people like Everlast we will only talk english :]] hhh kidding.
Back to top Go down
https://nu-rp.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Application to become a YaKuZa Leader <--------   *Application to become a YaKuZa Leader <-------- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*Application to become a YaKuZa Leader <--------
Page 1 of 1